Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0/6.0/7.0
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedActivate/Deactivate Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soeur23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activate/Deactivate Not Working
    Posted: 01 October 2018 at 4:26pm
I've had to activate and deactivate my computer MANY times for various reasons I understand how this function works.

Today, however, when I login and go the the computers tab and press "Get Active Computers" nothing shows up. I'm logged in, connected to the internet, etc. but for some reason it's not activating my computer and it's not showing me the other active computer so I can deactivate it and activate this one.

Any suggestions??
SHCTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHCTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2018 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by soeur23 soeur23 wrote:

I've had to activate and deactivate my computer MANY times for various reasons I understand how this function works.

Today, however, when I login and go the the computers tab and press "Get Active Computers" nothing shows up. I'm logged in, connected to the internet, etc. but for some reason it's not activating my computer and it's not showing me the other active computer so I can deactivate it and activate this one.

Any suggestions??

Having the same issue!!!! Please help! 
Rich Thomson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 7:56am
I have the same situation apparently.

Windows 7, Version 6 of import/export/delete lost it's activation.  I'm on the internet, it's the same computer, no active computers appear on computers option.  I used it last month with no problems.

Reactivating by copying from the original email fails.  What else to do?  

Is this a problem with the TP license server?
Rich Thomson
Barons Market, San Diego
Rich Thomson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Thomson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2018 at 6:17pm
Works for me today, didn't have to do anything at all.  Must have been a TP license server issue.  I am happy.
Rich Thomson
Barons Market, San Diego
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic