Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0/6.0/7.0
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedError Code 2147220481

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deneice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Code 2147220481
    Posted: 27 February 2018 at 6:53pm
Need HELP! When importing sales receipts using csv file format into QuickBooks Enterprise, we are getting the error code: Line:1381 Error(s) occurred during commit. And then Error #-2147220481.

I have checked the items in QuickBooks to make sure they have accounts associated with them, and they do.

The import was working just fine and then this error started occurring. If I continue to say OK on each prompt, the import happens and it appears all imports properly, but it is quite a pain and I know this should not happen. 

I have set hundreds of clients up with TPI and this is the first time I have seen this error.

Need a response quickly please!

Deneice
Deneice Knotts Accounting
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2018 at 3:56pm
In the actual title of the error dialog box does it give more information on where it is failing - eg write custom fields etc.

Also make sure you are on the latest release of the software by selecting the about/check for updates buttons.

Then rerun the import and let me know what the line number is that is in the error message.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Deneice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deneice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 3:11pm
Checked the software and it has the most current version.

Tried the import again and still getting the following error code:

Line: 1381 Error(s) occurred during commit. Check each object's errors for details. (Error #-2147220481) OK.

It does not show what objects to check so we're at a loss.

If we click OK, it will pop up again and again, and if we continue to click ok the import will happen. It's just very time consuming and frustrating to get this error.

HELP! :-) 
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2018 at 6:40pm
Please also provide us the troubleshooting log. After import create a zip file with the log file in it.

Sorry you are having these difficulties.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Deneice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deneice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2018 at 4:27pm
Thanks for the information.

Here is the information from my client:

Is there a way we can have a conference call about this with my client? They are running their club sales tomorrow and will have hundreds of transactions! I am heading out of the country on Wednesday and this forum is taking a long time to get to a resolution.

Please let me know how we can arrange for a call.

I tried to create the troubleshooting file by following the instructions, but when it says it has been completed, there is no errorlog.txt file in my TPI folder.

The directions are for TPI 5.0 and I have 7.0, not sure if that would cause an issue?  But I’ve tried it twice and the file isn’t there.

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2018 at 9:34am
Do they have write permissions to the documents/01 Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 directory. Maybe the file cannot be saved.

Also make sure that they select save after selecting the option to enable the troubleshooting log on the advanced tab.
markcrobinson08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markcrobinson08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 5:26pm
Same error here uploading estimated from a csv file. Happens only on certain items. The items look fine in QB, but the error can be replicated by trying to upload a csv file with just that item in it. 
Mark C Robinson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic