Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Deleter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnly 200 transactions at one time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cforchilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only 200 transactions at one time?
    Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:04pm
I just installed the Transaction Pro Deleter App into our Quickbooks Online account.  I need to delete over 4000 incorrectly imported invoices. When I run the search, only 200 show up in the grid at one time.  I delete those, run the search and 200 more appear.  The deleting process takes quite a bit of time -- up to five minutes.  At that rate, it will take hours to delete all the transactions.  It's better than doing it manually, but it's not really as advertised.

Is there any way to delete more than 200 at once?

Thanks!
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:01pm
Unfortuately, it is a known issue with the QuickBooks API that the query is really slow so developers need to limit the number of items that the query for or the QuickBooks API will time out.

They are working on an updated version that will address these speed issues but it is not yet read y for developers.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
clips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 9:46pm
Has this issue been resolved and am I now able to delete more?
himchou View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote himchou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 1:01pm
Sorry deleting more than 200 is not possible. You need to delete first 200 , then go to next page and delete another 200 and so on. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic