Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0/6.0/7.0
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Messagte

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Messagte
    Posted: 09 January 2018 at 11:01am
What is wrong in my excel spreadsheet if I keep getting this error message when I try to import my list.

Object variable or With block variable not set
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 10:43am
First of all make sure you are on the latest release of Transaction Pro by selecting the about and check for updates buttons within the product.

Then retry the import and upload a screen shot to the forum so we can see the line number in the error message.

Also are you using version 5 or version 6 of the Importer?

Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Twyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 10:32am
I've gotten this error too in the past. Do you get it while searching, Melissa? Because that's when it used to pop up for me. Never gotten to the bottom of it though.
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:19am
Melissa are you still seeing this error. Could you upload a screen shot showing the full error message? Thanks.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic