Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0/6.0
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Invoices Import Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mathanki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invoices Import Error
    Posted: 04 January 2018 at 5:04am
Hi,
We have been using QB Pro Importer for over five years now.
We have an error message when trying to import some invoices onto QB and don't understand what's causing it. I'm using an excel spread sheet and have checked all the lines and it's the same as what we used last month which imported without any problems.

The error message is: Line 8525 Subscript out of range (Error #9). There are 70 lines on the spread sheet and it shows the same error for all of them. I have verified all the customers/jobs exist on QB and the transaction dates are not in a closed period.

We are working towards a tight deadline and this is causing a slow down to the whole team. Any help will be hugely appreciated.
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 10:45am
Sorry for the delay.

What version of the Importer are you using version 5?

Make sure you are on the latest release of TPI by selecting about/check for updates.

Then rerun the import and let me know if the line number changes in the error message.

Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic