Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Importer 5.0/6.0/7.0
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TPI Fails to Apply Bill Payment or Receive Payment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TPI Fails to Apply Bill Payment or Receive Payment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am
I have a similar problem in that whilst Transact Pro Import posted most of the original bills that were in the transfer file, it left out those (in the files attached)
 and dispite numerous times of trying to get it to take these (I could see no reason why it should'nt have accepted them) it came back constantly with the message
:Bills  0 Transactions must have at least one line item - Make sure an account or item is specified on at least one transaction line.
There is transactional data on all of the lines so in theory they should have been posted.   Any thoughts.???
Regards
ARH
arhuks:001
AndrewH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:12am

Hi Admin.

Now the 10th of the month and still now reply...????

arhuks:001
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:08pm
Please take a look at this article:  http://blog.baystateconsulting.com/index.php/2010/10/11/importing-bills-checks-and-credit-card-transactions-into-quickbooks-required-fields/

Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Simon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:09am
Good Day Please Assist

I have been using TPI for 3yr now, except for having to reactivate everyday it has been working fine.

But today it will not work I select the file and sheet to import select recive payments, click next and it just sits there for ever.

I have removed TPI and reinstalled with no luck need to work
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:19am
For the activation issue please email support /@/ transactionpro.com.

For the file loading issue try copying and pasting the data in the current import file to a new Excel workbook.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Vallink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:20am
Hello,
I'm having trouble importing a large payment. When using TPI to 'receive payment', it is unable to apply the payment to the matching invoice provided on the file we are importing. It will only apply to the very first invoice listed in the file and then says that the 'transaction already exists in QuickBooks' for the remaining items. I've confirmed that our mapping is correct and all fields are correct. Could anyone help with this issue?

Thanks in advance! :)
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:04pm
Make sure you have enabled the /RECPAY2 command line parameter so that multiple lines are grouped onto the same payment.  Read more on our blog.
Vallink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:51pm
Hello,

The step you provided is also not working. I've tried it multiple times now and have searched for other solutions on the blog you provided a link for. Is there any other solution to this problem?

Thank you

QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:09pm
Is this refnumber/check number already in use in QuickBooks somewhere?  Is so uncheck the Transaction Pro Importer option to Skip transactions with duplicate transaction ids.  Could you upload the settings.txt as a zip file you can find this file on your computer under my documents\01 Transaciton Pro Importer 5.0.
Vallink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vallink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:17am
When I uncheck "Skip Transactions" the payment will import as a separate check for each line item in the file used. So there are 300+ checks with the same number listed in QuickBooks after importing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic