Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Deleter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedc1sizer.ocx inssue on reinstall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: c1sizer.ocx inssue on reinstall
    Posted: 26 March 2009 at 7:32am

I bought Transaction Pro Deleter last year and have just moved it to a new Vista Computer.

The Licence Transfer Process was fine and it looked like everything was ok.

However I was receiving a QB connect error which said something was missing,

I thought the best thing to do was reinstall so I used your uninstaller and then reinstalled.

However I now cannot even access the program and get the following

run time error 339

Component c1sizer.ocx or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered or a file is missing or invalid.

I have tried using Regcure to repair the registry and I have also replaced c1sizer.ocx (C:WINDOWS/system32/) but this has not solved it either.

Any advise would be welcome??

Many thanks

Stuart

Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:32am
In Vista click Start/Run (if you dont have a run button you need to enable that in Vista start menu. Check the vista help file for instructions on how to enable the run command)

Type the following command and click OK

REGSVR32 C1SIZER.OCX

You should get a message that it registered successfully.
stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:02pm
Many thanks
It worked straight away.

However I now have the original message back from before the reinstall.

Error in frmMain: Function fnQBConnect

Line 1894 An Internal Quickbooks error occurred while trying to access the Quickbooks company data file
(Error#-2147220452)

I have googled it as much as I can and the only answer I can come up with is I am missing DLL's needed for intergrating with third party software.
Their advice was to install the correct DLL's from QBXMLRP2Installer.exe which I have done but it has not helped.

Once again any help would be appreciated.

many thanks

Stuart
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:12pm

The installation of QB has a damaged or missing SDK interface. TPI and other 3rd party programs need this interface to communicate with QB. We have run into this several times and the instructions below always fix the problem.

Corrupted QuickBooks

=======================

First try reinstalling the latest version of QB on the machine. If that doesn’t work then continue the following instructions.

Uninstall all QB versions from this machine.

Delete the following folders:

C:\program files\Intuit\ (all QuickBooks folders)

C:\program files\common files\Intuit\QuickBooks

Reboot

Re-install QuickBooks

Re-install Transaction Pro

stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:43pm
Hi

I tried the standard reinstall and it didnt work

I have also tried the long version and still isn`t working.

I am now trying a verify and rebuild to see if it makes any difference to the company file so we will wait and see.

It is strange because I had it working fine with this company file on the old box before I migrated to the new computer.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

many thanks

Stuart
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:50pm
Doing the long version always resolves the issue. We have found where people thought they did all the steps but then went back a second time and realized they didn't delete the directories.
stuart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 3:11pm

Just thought I would let you know I have finally got it working!!

I have installed the Quickbooks SDK Developer kit and tried re-registering all the COM.DLLS in the quickbooks directory.

I have also know tried with running Quickbooks and Pro Deleter as administrator due to the dreaded Vista UAC controls.

Although I had an issue with the registration of Pro Deleter when I first ran in administrator I did a transfer back and forth with another box and it is now working.
I assume it is the fact I am now running box programs as administrator as the UAC was obviously blocking access to quickbooks.

Many thanks for your help.

Stuart

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 3:58pm
I still don't know how that worked but glad you are up and running.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic