Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > Customer Loan Manager Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Line 349 Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Line 349 Error
    Posted: 03 January 2014 at 8:59pm
When I try to post invoices I get the following error:

Error in FMmain function write invoice
Line 349 error occurred during commit. Check each object error for details
Error #2147220481

Then it states that "invoicing completed successfully"

The invoices are not showing up within QB's.

Please help!
Thank you, 
SZ
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12am
Please make sure you are on the latest build of Transaction Pro Importer by selecting the about and check for updates buttons within TPI.  If you are not on the latest build build please update and then rerun the import.  If you still receive the same error message please let us know what the line number is in the error message.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
Sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:18pm
Yes, it is the latest update. The error is line 349.

Thanks, 
SZ
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:29pm
Download, unzip and install the latest update to CLM below or click About (register)/Check for Updates.

This update will add a troubleshooting log option. Turn it on by starting CLM and clicking Options. Select the troubleshooting option checkbox. Attempt another loan import by selecting a row to invoice and clicking Post. After the failed import zip and upload the following file:

My Documents\Customer Loan Manager Pro\Error Log.txt

This will give us an idea of the cause of the error.
Sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:33pm
I have updated the software to the newest version as you requested, I ran a new invoice post and received a new error "Line: 354 error occurred during commit. Check each object's Errors for details. (Error#-2147220481)

Here is the log file you asked for:

On another note after you close the error a new window pops up stating the post completed successfully but it is not in Quickbooks at all!

And another issue I am having is the Payment Due Date doesn't let me change it, when I do it automatically goes back to 10/1/2012 for some unknown reason even if I change it, save it and reload it will go back to the 10/1/2012 date?

Please let me know how to get this to work correctly, it is a very time sensitive issue and needs to be resolved right away.
Thank you.
SZ
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:42pm
We will need a copy of the QuickBooks file to see what is causing this. Make a portable backup copy and email it to support@transactionpro.com and put the following in the subject - Forum topic 6528. If you cannot send this file then create a file that reproduces this issue and send that one.

We will look at it in the morning and get it resolved for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic