Transaction Pro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QuickBooks Products > 01 Transaction Pro Exporter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedExporter Maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporter Maps
    Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:00am
When using TPI to import data created by the Exporter, you can save time mapping the fields by using the maps below.

Note: These maps are for use with TPI 4.0/5.0/6.0 ONLY.

Important Note: when importing transactions lines with no items, you can disable the default behavior of checking for required fields by enabling the command line parameter /NOREQ. This will allow you to import these types of transactions. See this document for setting this parameter http://bscdownload.com/downloads/Command_Line_Parameters.htm
arcana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 3:51pm
Is there a video tutorial on how to use MAPS instead of manually mapping?

Also, a video on using COMMANDS?

I've seen them both referenced in articles but no instructions on using them.
Arcana Consulting
QBKaren View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QBKaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 5:20pm
If you are importing files created with our Transaction Pro Exporter - unzip the file that contains the maps.  Then when you get to the TPI mapping screen select load map and navigate to where you saved the map file.

For more info on command lines review this blog post.
Visit our blog at http://www.blog.transactionpro.com for more tips and how to examples
azbhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azbhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2018 at 6:04am
I have TPE7 and TPI7.  I'm having a hard time importing invoices and payments from TPE7 into TPI7.
Why do the fields have different names in TPE and TPI?  Are there there maps for version 7?

Thanks,
Steve
Thank you
TProMichelle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TProMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 6:15pm
There are not currently maps pre-created for version 7 TPE to TPI. We hope to have them created and available soon.
azbhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azbhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2018 at 2:38am
That's kind of open ended time wise.  About how long will it take for the maps?  I have to get these imports done soon and need to decide if I should wait or find another solution.

Thanks,
Steve
Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic